We are now looking to fill several positions of Development Engineers. As an Development Engineer at Suzuki Garphyttan your mission is contribute to global product and process development in accordance with the company's overall goals. You will run and/or participate in global development projects and the global Best Practice work. In this role you will be technical support for our sites and our customers. Furthermore, you will work to ensure that the routines in our quality and environmental system are complied with.
- Education within materials science, mechanical engineering, industrial economy or similar.
- Previous experience in development work and project management
- Independent, driven, good communication and collaboration skills and creative.
- Experience from a similar position in the manufacturing industry
- Proficient communication skills in written and spoken English. Other languages are meritorious
- Good business acumen
At Suzuki Garphyttan, we create advanced steel wire products for high-performance applications. We are a global company and part of the Japanese Nippon Steel Corporation. We conduct environmentally licensed manufacturing operations in Sweden, United Kingdom, USA, Mexico, and China. We also have a Sales Office in Germany.
We are born out of Garphyttan, a small town in the middle of Sweden with over 100 years behind us. Our innovative products already make a difference in the automotive industry, medical technology, the energy sector, and the food industry.
Our values Care, Dare and Share exemplifies how we work, think, and behave towards each other and our customers, and we are deeply committed to our vision – Together for A Better Tomorrow. Are you ready to join our family?
How to apply
Please send us your application via Varbi, no later than 30th of January, 2023.