To support our global business activities, we are looking for an efficient Management Coordinator with a strong service feeling! In the role of Management Coordinator, you serve as support for the company's CEO and management team. You plan and coordinate meetings, conferences and fairs. All business trips go through you for approval and booking. You have a close cooperation with your travel agent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administrative support to the CEO in the daily work
• Administrative support to management
• Book travel, meetings and conferences
• Develop and compile material for meetings and conferences
• Prepare both global and local information outlets
• Plan Christmas lunches, retirement lunches and jubilee meals, etc.
To thrive and succeed in the role you need to have years of solid experience in a similar position and really feel a strong enthusiasm for the work. You are a good communicator with very good social skills.
In addition to being a person who enjoys providing excellent service, it is also important that you are quality conscious, good at prioritizing and accustomed to managing many parallel tasks.
The job also requires some travel, both domestic and foreign. You have good IT skills and speak and write Swedish and English fluently. If you also can handle Spanish and / or Mandarin, it's a merit.