As a Segment Manager at Suzuki Garphyttan your mission is to develop and drive Suzuki Garphyttan strategy for business growth within a given product segment.
In this role you will drive strategy implementation, including necessary development and investment projects. You will develop our strategy within a given product segment including market analysis, technology, competitors, pricing etc.
- Work experience within area of product segment, e.g. Marketing & sales, operations.
- Broad knowledge of competitive landscape and key points for business development within given area.
- Education within materials science, mechanical engineering, industrial economy or similar.
- Background within technical sales, quality, or production.
- Experience of customer communication and cross-functional work.
- Proficient communication skills in written and spoken English
- Good business acumen
At Suzuki Garphyttan, we create advanced steel wire products for high-performance applications. We are a global company and part of the Japanese Nippon Steel Corporation. We conduct environmentally licensed manufacturing operations in Sweden, United Kingdom, USA, Mexico, and China. We also have a Sales Office in Germany.
We are born out of Garphyttan, a small town in the middle of Sweden with over 100 years behind us. Our innovative products already make a difference in the automotive industry, medical technology, the energy sector, and the food industry.
Our values Care, Dare and Share exemplifies how we work, think, and behave towards each other and our customers, and we are deeply committed to our vision – Together for A Better Tomorrow. Are you ready to join our family?
How to apply
Your application must be sent to the "link” below no later than February 7th, 2023.