As a global company, we conduct environmentally licensed operations in Germany, Sweden, England, USA, Mexico, and China. We're always pushing the limits of what's possible, creating innovative win-win solutions together with our partners to help them grow in a profitable and sustainable way.
We are passionate about challenging ourselves and leveraging our expertise to serve the needs of various industries. Through prototyping and quality assurance, we continuously push boundaries and advance. Our strong automotive legacy has built the foundation of our effectiveness, and with our established processes, we have broadened our offering in recent years. Now, we are a trusted partner for innovation and quality across many sectors.
We originate from the small town of Garphyttan in Sweden. Today we are part of the Japanese Nippon Steel Corporation and you can find us in several locations around the world. Thanks to our journey and extensive experience, we can offer our customers an expertise that is hard to beat.
– The best thing about working at Suzuki Garphyttan is witnessing the constant innovation and dedication of our team to deliver high-quality products to our customers. It's inspiring to be part of a company with a strong heritage that continues to evolve and adapt to the changing market needs.
CCO, VP Communication
– Nothing starts with result. Everything starts with people. Suzuki Garphyttan gives me the opportunity to do just that. To work with people, their engagement and development. As a familiar, smaller global steel industry we put our people, our company culture and our values in the front seat in a sometimes complex and challenging world. Our abilty to live up to demands of visibility, transparency, and trustworthiness are essential for our collaborations and strengthening our company and our brand going forward. The possibilities for this "100 year old" is endless!
CQO, VP Quality Assurance
– Suzuki Garphyttan has managed to keep a small company atmosphere when we have grown. We have kept a feeling of being close to decision making, sharing and learning best ways of working and supporting each other. We have fun and enjoy even if we challenge ourselves a lot on our interesting journey of changing our product portfolio.
CMO, VP Marketing & Sales
– Working at Suzuki Garphyttan is an exciting journey. Our team is a remarkable blend of skilled and passionate individuals who continuously challenge the status quo. I'm always humbled by the creativity and determination that drives us all.
– I appreciate the cheerful and uplifting environment we have at Suzuki Garphyttan. Our team is full of supportive individuals and it's a real joy to be a part of such a positive and energetic workplace.
CFO, VP Finance
– In our business we see that we can contribute to developing the world for a better tomorrow. Our stable financials let us meet new demands and develop material and production processes in a sustainable way.
CTO, VP Research & Development
– Caring for the people you work with, sharing common goals and values, and daring to take on new challenges together creates a solidarity and purpose that fuels my love for Suzuki Garphyttan. And when I feel that the company cares about me as an individual and encourages me to take on challenges and wants me to grow, it's easy to feel passionate about the work you do.
CHRO/VP Human Resources
– I'm proud to work at Suzuki Garphyttan because we genuinely care about the growth and well-being of our employees. We provide opportunities for personal and professional development, creating a work environment where everyone can thrive and contribute to the success of our company.
Global Organizational Development Manager
– The best thing about Suzuki Garphyttan is being surrounded by curious and talented colleagues who strive to learn and develop both their organization and themselves.
For over a century, we have developed and manufactured strong and reliable steel wires. As we continue to expand our expertise, beyond the automotive industry, we remain committed to embracing sustainable solutions in order to unlock the full potential of our customers' products.
We're pleased to share that our facility in Garphyttan has been granted the ISO 45001:2018 certification as of September 18, 2023.
After negotiations with the labor unions on September 14, Suzuki Garphyttan has officially notified 68 employees of upcoming layoffs due to a shortage of work. This decision arises from a weakened European market and decreased production volumes. The decision will affect industrial workers at the facility in Garphyttan, Sweden.
Suzuki Garphyttan annually donates to charitable causes, recently supporting "Pencils for Kids" in their mission to educate underserved children globally. CEO Ad Raatgeep personally assisted in delivering backpacks in Bali, highlighting the profound impact of providing essential school supplies to children in need.
DUX manufactures premium beds with a high degree of comfort and a long life. The secret is their unique DUX spring, and the fact that each bed contains as many of them as can possibly fit. What many people don’t know is that all DUX springs are manufactured of wire from Suzuki Garphyttan.
At Suzuki Garphyttan, we're excited to announce a significant step in our sustainability journey with the appointment of Edwin Grönkvist to our Communication & Sustainability department.
We're excited to share our annual report for 2022, "Our Year in Brief." In these times of challenge and change, this report reflects our resilience, progress, and commitment to a better tomorrow. We invite you to join us in reflecting on a year marked by remarkable triumphs and exciting innovations.
For several years, safety efforts have been near the top of our agenda – for us, one accident is one too many. We have a long way to go before achieving an entirely accident-free workplace, but we are seeing clear improvements in the form of higher numbers of risk observations and a reduced number of accidents.
Our employees are the most important thing we have, and we want to give them every advantage they need to develop into their best working selves. To achieve this, we start with our managers, who are leaders and role models in the organization.
At Suzuki Garphyttan, we have been delivering service, competence, and capacity since our establishment in Garphyttan, Sweden in 1906. We continuously strive to uphold and enhance our legacy of quality, reliability, and adaptability. We can now introduce our development of a transformative hardening technique that furthers our commitment to sustainable development.
There are many reasons to invest in new machines. Sometimes to save energy, sometimes to create a safer, better workplace. It can also make a process more efficient, result in higher quality or enable us to produce brand new types of products.