At Suzuki Garphyttan, we want to create a supportive and inclusive workplace that values diversity and gender equality. We believe in treating all individuals with respect and ensuring their physical and mental well-being. Discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment, violation, victimization or bullying is never acceptable. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees, regardless of their gender, gender identity or expression, ethnic background, religious or other beliefs, disability, sexual orientation and/or age. We believe that a diverse workforce helps promote innovation and sustainability, which is why we strive to create a team made up of individuals with a range of ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Investing in our future
We’re always striving to stay ahead of the curve. That's why we're investing in new product ranges and exploring exciting new business segments and industries. To do this, we need a diverse range of skills and perspectives - and that's where our Global Trainee Program comes in! Our trainees come from all over the world and have a range of educational backgrounds. They'll spend the year learning from our experienced professionals before starting their own exciting journeys at Suzuki Garphyttan.
Supporting our community
While we're a global company, we believe it's essential to support the local communities around our business. Here are some of the ways we're doing that:
- Supporting sports for kids: We endorse local sports associations for children to promote their engagement and opportunities to practice sports.
- Working with our local technical college: We regularly exchange with the technical college to give students insight into the working life and create opportunities to recruit future employees.
- Environmental Training for Kids: We're committed to securing knowledge and a sustainable way of life for the next generation, which is why we support a nature and environmental training project for children.
- Offering work experience: We give students of all ages the opportunity to gain hands-on experience at Suzuki Garphyttan. We offer trainee positions, summer internships, and the chance to carry out degree projects at our workplaces around the world.
- Road and traffic safety: We sponsor the traffic calendar, a project that teaches children road and traffic safety and provides support to schools for integrating road and traffic safety into different subjects.
We're proud to be a part of our local community and to make a positive impact wherever we can.